About Corinne and Team CC
Over the past three years, Corinne Bowen has built her consulting and marketing agency from a one-woman operation to a team of seven strong and innovative women (all moms, partners, caregivers, and creatives in our own right).
Corinne Consulting works with big-hearted authors, entrepreneurs, and creatives to grow their businesses online and bring their work and teachings to the world.
Before founding her own company, Corinne had the opportunity to work for a decade helping to build a health and wellness start-up to a thriving business and launch two New York Times Best-selling book campaigns.
Today, in addition to running CCHQ, Corinne Consulting serves a group of close-knit, purpose-driven clients one-on-one, including Kelle Hampton, Claire Bidwell Smith, Tembi Locke, Alua Arthur, Nici Holt Cline, and Quentin Vennie.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to join:
It is a thrill to be able to launch Corinne Consulting HQ (here!) and offer Team CC's care, community, and courses to larger groups through our programs and community.
Here's what you'll experience in the community:
- Multiple opportunities each week to clarify and advance your goals by leveraging the support and knowledge of Corinne, Team CC, and your peers
- Insights into the key components of a successful online business
- A weekly round-up packed with resources and Corinne's key takeaways to fuel your creativity and business development, while grounding you in your mission and big picture goals.
- Listen on the go to Corinne's podcasts to learn how to reduce overwhelm, get organized, and gain clarity around your online pursuits
- Live calls with Corinne and Team CC
- Challenges and assignments to help you get to the heart of your vision and the practical steps to gain momentum
- Feedback from Corinne and Team CC on where you are now and where to go next with your business pursuits
- A supportive, motivated, heart-centered group of peers who are focused on bringing their work to the world online
- Discounts on our online programs!