Welcome to CCHQ!
We bring together aspiring entrepreneurs and creatives who are growing (or just getting started with) their online endeavors. Whether it's building connections via social media, building an engaged email list, or creating meaningful paid offerings, the mentoring and community at CCHQ is there to help members find clarity, reduce overwhelm, and take steps to launch their vision into the world.
We give our community the resources, support, and education they need to share their core talents and passions, leverage online tools to reach more individuals they can help, and do it all in a way that aligns with their mission, creates revenue, and supports a lifestyle they love.
Here's what you'll experience in the community:
- Multiple opportunities each week to clarify and advance your goals by leveraging the support and knowledge of Corinne, Team CC, and your peers
- Insights into the key components of a successful online business
- A weekly round-up packed with resources and Corinne's key takeaways to fuel your creativity and business development while grounding you in your mission and big picture goals.
- Listen on the go to Corinne's podcasts to learn how to reduce overwhelm, get organized, and gain clarity around your online pursuits
- Live calls with Corinne and Team CC
- Challenges and assignments to help you get to the heart of your vision and the practical steps to gain momentum
- Feedback from Corinne and Team CC on where you are now and where to go next with your business pursuits
- A supportive, motivated, heart-centered group of peers who are focused on bringing their work to the world online
- Discounts on our online programs!
About Corinne and Team CC
Over the past three years, Corinne Bowen has built her consulting and marketing agency from a one-woman operation to a tight-knit team of strong and innovative women (moms, partners, caregivers, and creatives in our own right).
Corinne Consulting works with big-hearted authors, entrepreneurs, and creatives to grow their businesses online and bring their work and teachings to the world.
Before founding her own company, Corinne had the opportunity to work for a decade helping to build a health and wellness start-up to a thriving business and launch two New York Times Best-selling book campaigns.
Today, in addition to running CCHQ, Corinne Consulting serves a group of close-knit, purpose-driven clients one-on-one, including Tembi Locke, Alua Arthur, Rebekah Borucki, Lesli Johnson, Oceana Sawyer, Kelle Hampton, and Nici Holt Cline.
It is a thrill to be able to launch Corinne Consulting HQ (here!) and offer Team CC's care, community, and courses to larger groups through our programs and community.